Two-Minute Chocolate Cake Recipe
|Two-Minute Chocolate Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-3/4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 cups Whole Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Two-Minute Chocolate Cake:
- Add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and soda, and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Take a pan and boil one cup of water in it
- Beat with an electric whipper for 2 minutes continuously. Add in boiling water by, stirring the whole batter with the hand, by being careful so that you don't burn your hands.
- Pour the thin batter into a baking pan greased with vegetable oil and dusted with flour. Bake at 350° for about 35 minutes for a rectangular cake or 30 to 35 minutes for layers.
- As we all know, the test for cakes is a pin or cake tester inserted into the cake, test it that way. Cool for 10 minutes in pan on rack, then remove from pan and cool completely.
Add frosting before serving.