Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
|Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cups Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Margarine (softened)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 8 Oz package Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Heavy Cream (whipped)
- 12.5 Oz can Cherry Pie Filling (or other filling of your choice)
How to make Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake:
- Mix together cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar in a bowl until well incorporated and crumbly. Press into a pie plate, going up the sides as much as possible.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and spreadable.
- Whisk whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth. Pour cream cheese into prepared crust.
- Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours. Spread the cherry pie filling over the top, and refrigerate until serving.