Urad Dal Laddu Recipe
|Urad Dal Laddu Recipe|
|Rating||7.3 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 200 gm Urad dal
- 200 gm Sugar
- 200 gm Jaggery
- 10 gm Cardamom powder
- 20 ml Ghee
How to make Urad Dal Laddu:
- Soak urad dal in water overnight.
- Drain the water and fry the dal in ghee melted in a heated pan.
- Stirring continuously make a paste and keep aside.
- In a separate pan, mix together sugar and jaggery.
- Heat it to make syrup of two-string consistency.
- Now, add the urad dal paste. Mix well.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Grease the palms and make small round balls.
- Urad Dal Laddu is ready.