Photo Credit: http://www.discovervizag.in/vadarecipe/
||8.5 / 10 (21 votes)|
- 4 Cups urad dal
- 3 Onions
- 10 Green chillies
- Small piece of ginger
- Few curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
How to make Vada:
- Soak four cups urad dal in water for about six hours.
- Make smooth batter by grinding it with ginger. Use minimum amount of water.
- Chop onion and green chillies into small pieces and add to the batter.
- Fold in curry leaves. Add salt to taste.
- Take a small portion of batter and make it flat by pressing with your palms.
- Deep-fry in oil till golden brown.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining batter.
- Serve with coconut chutney.