Vanilla Crisps Recipe
Photo Credit: http://desiredcreations.com/recipevanillaCrisps.htm
|Vanilla Crisps Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 1/3 cup Refined Flour (Maida)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Vanilla Crisps:
- Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
- Cream the butter and blend it thoroughly.
- Add eggs and beat until completely combined, then stir in vanilla.
- Now stir dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
- Make small rounds out of the mixture and drop them on a cookie sheet dusted with flour.
- Make the oven moderately hot and bake for 8 minutes.