Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
|Vanilla Cupcake Recipe|
||8.2 / 10 (12 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 175 gm Self-raising flour
- 150 gm Butter (softened)
- 150 gm Superfine (castor) sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Eggs
How to make Vanilla Cupcake:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 ° F.
- Line a 12 cup cake pan, with cup cake papers.
- Break eggs into a cup and beat lightly using a fork.
- Now, put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture equally among the cake cases.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the cakes are properly cooked.
- Leave to cool fully before icing.