Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
|Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe|
||8.2 / 10 (18 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Vanilla pods
- 3 Egg yolks
- 70 gm Sugar
- 500 ml Double cream
How to make Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Divide the vanilla pods into two parts lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Add the pods to the cream and bring it to a boil.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Whisk the egg yolks in a big bowl and now strain the cream onto them, keep stirring.
- Now pour ice cream into another bowl through a fine sieve and whisk in the vanilla seeds.
- Place the mixture into an ice cream maker or large freezer proof dish.
- Freeze Vanilla Icecream till set for about 2 hours.