Vanilla Pound Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cookingwithalison.com/2011/06/27/best-pound-cake-recipe/
|Vanilla Pound Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups powdered Sugar
- 1 cup unsalted Butter (melted)
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Maida
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Milk
How to make Vanilla Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine sugar with melted butter in a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add eggs, one by one, beating continuously after each addition.
- Add vanilla and beat again.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Add to the butter mixture and beat thoroughly.
- Pour in milk and blend well.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm with hot tea.