Vanilla Wafers Recipe
|Vanilla Wafers Recipe|
|Rating||8.2 / 10 (5 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 2 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 2-2/3 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Vanilla Wafers:
- In a mixing bowl, Cream butter and sugar, and beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add this to the egg mixture, mix well.
- Drop by tbsp full, 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake it at 350 degrees F for about 12-15 minutes or till the edges are golden brown.
- Place it to the wire rack to cool.