Vegan Brownies Recipe
|Vegan Brownies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour, unbleached
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Water
How to make Vegan Brownies:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder in a large bowl and stir it well.
- Add the water, vanilla extract and vegetable oil, and mix this until it is completely blended.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a baking pan of approximately 9x13 inches in dimension.
- Bake for around 30 minutes until the top of the mixture is no longer shiny.
- Let the mixture cool for at least 10 minutes before you can cut your brownies out.