Vegetable Burrito Recipe
|Vegetable Burrito Recipe|
|Rating||7.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 3 Cans red kidney beans, drained
- 1 Large red onion, chopped
- 3 tsp Cumin
- 4 tsp Yellow mustard
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3-4 Yams, cooked, mashed, skins removed
- 1 Cup spicy salsa
- 1 Cup shredded sharp cheese (optional)
- 12-16 Soft tortillas
How to make Vegetable Burrito:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry onions and garlic till translucent.
- Combine spices, mustard and soy sauce. Stir it.
- Add beans, mix properly and then mash.
- Add water till the desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove it from heat.
- Spoon beans and slightly less yams down each tortilla.
- Add salsa and cheese.
- Fold up and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.