Vegetable Chop Recipe
Photo Credit: http://keeprecipes.com/recipe/howtocook/vegetable-chop
|Vegetable Chop Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 2 Beets
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup White Flour
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts (chopped)
How to make Vegetable Chop:
- Boil all the vegetables and let them cool, Smash the vegetables and add salt.
- Heat oil in a big vessel and add the sliced onions; fry the onions till golden brown. Add ginger paste, cumin powder, chili powder and saute.
- Now add the smashed vegetables and fry for 2 mins.
- Now turn off the flame and add fried peanuts to the above. Make balls out of this mixture.
- Now mix the white flour with some water to make a batter.
- Now dip each of the above-made balls in the batter. Afterwards coat each ball with the bread crumbs and place onto a plate.
- Repeat the process for all the balls and then place them in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry each ball till golden brown.
- Vegetable Chop is ready to savor. Serve with salads and ketchup.