Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tastyappetite.net/2013/12/vegetable-cutlet-recipe-how-to-make.html
|Vegetable Cutlet Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 medium Onion (finely diced)
- 2 Carrots
- ¼ cup Peas
- 1 small Potato
- 2 Green Chilies
- 4 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Vegetable Cutlet:
- Combine carrots, peas, potato, and green chilies, in a blender and process to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the onions until transparent.
- Stir in the minced vegetables and fry for few minutes.
- Add turmeric, chili powder, and salt. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame, or until the vegetables are tender. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well into soft dough. Shape the dough into oval cutlets.
- Brush little cooking oil in a pan and fry the cutlets until brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.