Vegetable Dumplings Recipe
|Vegetable Dumplings Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup Tofu (chopped)
- ¼ cup Bean Sprouts (blanched and chopped)
- 4 oz Sweet Potato Noodles (soaked & chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 pkg Wonton Wrappers
How to make Vegetable Dumplings:
- Mix together egg, onion, cabbage, bean sprouts, tofu, and noodles in a bowl.
- Blend garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in another bowl.
- Pour it over the egg-vegetable mixture and mix properly.
- Take 1 tbsp of this mixture and put in the center of wonton wrapper and seal and crimp the edges with help of water.
- Repeat the procedure until the filling is over.
- Boil water in a pot of large diameter.
- Simmer dumpling for bout 10-12 minutes, until it starts floating on the surface.
- Remove and drain on an absorbing paper.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.