Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5GY4lCnFfE
|Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe|
||7.2 / 10 (71 votes)|
- 3 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cups Rice
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 small Capsicum, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 3 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 can Baby Peas, drained
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Peanuts, roasted
How to make Vegetable Fried Rice:
- First boil water in a saucepan and add rice to it. Cover the pan and allow it to simmer on a low flame for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat peanut oil in a large wok on medium flame. Add onions, bell pepper, garlic and red chili powder and cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now, increase the flame to medium high and add cooked rice spring onions and soy sauce. Fry the mixture for about a minute.
- Now, add peas to it and cook for about a minute more. Thereafter, remove the wok from the flame and add sesame oil. Mix well and garnish with peanuts.
- The delicious vegetable fried rice is ready to be served!!