Vegetable Jalfrazi Recipe
|Vegetable Jalfrazi Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1 cup Boiled Vegetables (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Capsicum (chopped)
- A pinch Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Cheese (grated)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Tomato Gravy
- 4 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Vegetable Jalfrazi:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum. Fry again for about 2 minutes.
- Now add vegetables, chilli powder, coriander, garam masala and salt.
- Cook the mixture for few minutes.
- Pour the tomato gravy on the top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake it in an oven at 200C for about 10 minutes.
- Vegetable Jalfrazi is ready to serve.