Vegetable Korma Recipe
Photo Credit: http://holycowvegan.net/2013/12/vegetable-kurma.html
|Vegetable Korma Recipe|
||8.9 / 10 (15 votes)|
- 100 gm Green peas
- 50 gm Beans
- 1 Small cauliflower
- 1 Potato
- 1 Big carrot
- 1/2 tsp Aniseed
- 1 Big onion
- Garlic as required, slit into long pieces
- Fresh coconut milk as required
- 2 Green chillies, slit into long pieces
- 1 Inch ginger, slit into long pieces
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder
- 1-1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- A pinch garam masala
- Salt as required
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Vegetable Korma:
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
- Cook green peas, carrot, beans and potato along with the salt and water until it is almost done.
- Steam the cauliflower separately for about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add aniseeds, garlic, ginger and green chillies to it.
- When it is done, combine onions with it and sauté until golden brown.
- Combine all the powders with it and sauté for a while.
- Add a little salt and all the cooked vegetables to it.
- Pour coconut milk and when the bubbles start coming, remove it from the heat.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Garnish Veg Korma with coriander leaves and serve.