Vegetable Manchurian Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tastyappetite.net/2012_05_01_archive.html
|Vegetable Manchurian Recipe|
||8.4 / 10 (40 votes)|
- 2 Cups grated cabbage
- 2 Cups grated carrots
- 2 Chopped green chilies
- 3-4 Crushed garlic flakes
- 1 Chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Water as required
How to make Vegetable Manchurian:
- Combine carrots and grated cabbage and squeeze the water out from them.
- In a bowl take the squeezed cabbage, carrots and add 1 tbsp corn starch, few chopped chilies and little salt to it.
- Make small balls from the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a wok and deep fry the balls until golden brown, drain and set aside.
- Take another pan and heat 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Fry garlic, green chilies and spring onions.
- Add water, pepper powder, ajinomoto, sugar, soya sauce and salt
- Bring it to a boil.
- Combine 1 tbsp corn four with half cup of cold water, mix well.
- Now add the fried balls to the gravy.
- Cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish Vegetable Manchurian with chopped coriander.