Vegetable Omelette Recipe
|Vegetable Omelette Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Tomato (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped finely)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Oil
How to make Vegetable Omelette:
- Combine gram flour, rice flour, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add enough water and mix to form a thin batter. Leave aside for 30 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except oil. Mix well and add water to maintain the thin consistency.
- Heat a griddle on medium-low heat.
- Grease with oil and pour small amount (3 tbsp) of the batter. Spread to form a round shape.
- Turn when it starts leaving the edges and takes a golden brown color.
- Drizzle some oil and cook on the other side until golden.
- Shift into a serving platter.
- Repeat the same with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with tomato ketchup.