Vegetable Pasta Recipe
|Vegetable Pasta Recipe|
|Rating||8.8 / 10 (13 votes)|
- 1 cup Pasta
- 6-8 tsp Pasta Sauce
- 1 medium sized Onion
- 1 medium sized Tomato
- 1 medium sized Capsicum
- 1/2 Black Pepper
- 5 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Vegetable Pasta:
- Heat water in a pan and add pasta with 1 tbsp of olive oil in it. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove pasta from the heat and drain the excess water, if any.
- Cut onions, tomatoes and bell pepper into small size.
- Heat oil in a pan; add onions, tomatoes and bell pepper and fry them till golden.
- Then add pasta, black pepper and salt. Stir well.
- Now add pasta sauce, mix well; keep cooking till the vegetable get tender.
- After the desired time period, put off the flame and serve hot.