Vegetable Pizza Squares Recipe
Photo Credit: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/garden-veggie-pizza-squares/
|Vegetable Pizza Squares Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||4.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dill Weed (dried)
- 1 tsp Onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 (10 ounce) Crescent Roll Dough (refrigerated)
- 1 (8 ounce) Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) Cheese (shredded)
How to make Vegetable Pizza Squares:
- To begin with, heat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Unwind crescent roll dough on a small baking sheet. Bake until it puffs or turns lightly brown.
- Take a medium bowl; toss dill weed, onion garlic, cream cheese, and mayonnaise. Stir it well.
- Blow out the cream cheese mixture over the crust of crescent roll dough. Spread a layer of green peppers, cauliflower and broccoli. Toss it with cheddar cheese. Freeze until served.