Vegetable Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://eveningsnacks.in/vegetable-spring-rolls/
|Vegetable Rolls Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Ghee
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup French Beans (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 large Potato (chopped)
- 2 small Carrots (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Vegetable Rolls:
- Combine all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking soda, salt, half amount of ghee, and enough water to knead smooth and elastic dough. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add chopped chilies.
- Add the vegetables and fry until golden and tender.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cumin powder. Mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide the dough into medium balls and roll out on a floured surface to ¼-inch thickness.
- Butter a non-sticky griddle with ghee and heat on medium-low flame.
- Simmer the rolled-out dough until golden brown, turn and drizzle some ghee.
- Cook the other side until slightly golden and place some vegetable mixture in a line. Fold and roll up carefully.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and vegetable mix.
- Serve delicious rolls with tomato ketchup.