Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
|Vegetable Sandwich Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Rating||9.0 / 10 (24 votes)|
- 1 loaf Sliced Bread
- 100 g Butter
- 3 tbsp Mint Chutney
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 6 Green Chilies
- 2 Onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper Powder, to taste
How to make Vegetable Sandwich:
- Mince green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Remove brown edges of bread with knife or scissors.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread slice and then spread mint chutney over it.
- Now, arrange sliced cucumber and carrot over it.
- Take another bread slice and apply butter over one side.
- Put it over the prepared bread (butter side face up) and arrange onions, tomato slices, minced chilies and coriander leaves over it.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and pour ½ tsp lemon juice over it.
- Take another slice and butter one side.
- Top it sandwich with the bread slice (butter side face down).
- Your sandwich is ready. Repeat the process to make more sandwiches.
- Serve with tomato sauce.