Vegetable Soup Recipe
|Vegetable Soup Recipe|
|Rating||8.1 / 10 (110 votes)|
- 50 gm Carrot (scraped and chopped)
- 50 gm Cauliflower(chopped)
- 200 gm Tomato (chopped)
- 50 gm Butter
- 1 tbsp Oats
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 4 cm length Ginger
- 50 ml Milk
- 100 gm Small Onion(cut into thin circles)
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Corn flour or all purpose flour
- 1tsp Pepper Powder
- Salt as needed
- 1 Green chilly
- 8 cup Water
- 5-6 Coriander leaves(finely chopped)
How to make Vegetable Soup:
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Add vegetables, green chilli, salt, 8 cups of water and let it boil.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add pepper powder and mash.
- Mix maida and oats with milk and add to the soup.
- Reduce the flame.
- Add coriander leaves to the soup.
- Remove from the flame after it boils for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in another frying pan.
- Add onions and fry till golden.
- Transfer the fried onions to the soup and serve hot.