Vegetarian Cheese Balls Recipe
|Vegetarian Cheese Balls Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3/4 Cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) Can cream cheese
- Chopped nuts (optional)
How to make Vegetarian Cheese Balls:
- Place a dry pan over medium heat and put flour in it. Cook, stirring constantly, until the flour is a bit brown.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients (except oil, cream cheese and nuts), stirring until mixture is very thick.
- Remove from heat and add the olive oil.
- Let it cool until barely warm.
- Stir in cream cheese and refrigerate till very cold.
- Divide mixture into balls and roll them in chopped nuts.
- Vegetarian Cheese Balls are ready.