Vegetarian Chinese Noodles Recipe
|Vegetarian Chinese Noodles Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 350 to 400g Noodles (cooked)
- 2 stalks Celery (sliced)
- ½ White Onions (sliced)
- 1tbsp Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 3 cups Baby Bok Choy (chopped)
- Salted Water
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 2tps Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1tsp Brown Sugar
How to make Vegetarian Chinese Noodles:
- First heat the oil in medium heat.
- Add onion, celery, Baby Bok Choy, garlic to the oil and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add stock, soy sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and brown sugar and bring to a boil.
- Stir the cornstarch in cold water and Mix this in to the wok and stir until it thickens.
- On the other hand loosen noodles with your fingers adding little oil.
- Immerse the noodles in boiling salted water for about a minute.
- Drain well and toss it with some sesame oil.
- Place the cooked noodles on a plate and put some vegetables on the top.
- Sprinkle it with peanuts.
Serve with chili sauce