Veggies with Creamy Chive & Onion Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://myaudi.club/forum/thread/slow-cooker-chicken-stew
|Veggies with Creamy Chive & Onion Sauce Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Carrots (sliced)
- 4 cups small Cauliflower Florets
- 2 cups small Broccoli Florets
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounce Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup Milk
How to make Veggies with Creamy Chive & Onion Sauce:
- Boil the cauliflower and carrots in a skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
- Now, in medium flame heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cream cheese spread and milk. Cook for 3 minutes with frequent stirring.
- Drain the vegetables and serve topped with cream cheese sauce.