Vella Mangai Pachadi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.padhuskitchen.com/2011/04/mango-pachadi-tamil-new-year-special.html
|Vella Mangai Pachadi Recipe|
- 2 Green Mangoes
- 1 Cup jaggery
- 1/2 Cup toor dal (cooked)
- 4 Red chillies
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 5 Green curry leaves
- Oil for frying
How to make Vella Mangai Pachadi:
- Peel the mangoes.
- Cut the mangoes into pieces.
- Boil the mango pieces for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked toor dal and jaggery as mangoes turn soft.
- Stir it well.
- Boil till the mixture turns thick.
- Heat the oil.
- Add mustard seeds, red chilies and curry leaves.
- As it splutters, pour this on cooked mango mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Vella Mangai Pachadi is ready.