Vendakkai More kulambu Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SemVsaZCM5M
|Vendakkai More kulambu Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (17 votes)|
- 15 Lady Fingers
- ½ cup Coconut (shredded)
- ½ cup Curd
- 5 Green chilies (chopped)
- 4 Flakes Ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Vendakkai More kulambu:
- Wash lady's finger and slit it properly into 2" long pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium flame and fry okra pieces separately.
- Add salt to the fried lady's finger. Keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in the same pan and add mustard seeds and curry leaves to it. When the seeds start spluttering, add the fried lady's finger to it.
- Add turmeric powder to the above and stir it well.
- Mix cumin seeds, coconut, chilies and ginger to make a mixture in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture, some water and salt to the lady's finger in the pan. Boil it for 15 minutes and then turn off the flame. Allow it to cool.
- Add curd to the above-made recipe and mix it well.
- Vendakkai More Kulambu is ready to serve.