Vietnamese Tofu Salad Recipe
|Vietnamese Tofu Salad Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1 (14 ounce) package Tofu (drained and cubed)
- ½ cup Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 large Cucumbers (peeled and thinly sliced)
- ½ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 1 bunch Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
How to make Vietnamese Tofu Salad:
- Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant for about 30 seconds.
- Add tofu and peanuts. Stir and cook till the tofu turns lightly brown.
- Pour soy sauce and stir. Cook till the tofu has absorbed the sauce.
- Remove from heat and allow the tofu to cool down.
- Refrigerate the tofu for at least 1 hour.
- Take a large mixing bowl and toss cucumbers, sweet chili sauce, lime juice and cilantro together.
- Fold in the tofu and mix well.