Vinegar Cucumber Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://picshype.com/cucumbers-and-onions-in-vinegar/this-is-one-of-those-things/60808
|Vinegar Cucumber Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||6 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Cucumbers (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Green Chili large (sliced finely)
- 1 Red Chilli small (sliced finely)
- 1 Tomato small (finely sliced)
- 1 Onion small (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 3 pinches Pepper Powder
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
How to make Vinegar Cucumber Salad:
- Add all the ingredients to a large glass bowl and mix it well.
- Place it in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes before serving.
Best serve it with biriyani and rice.