Vrat Ke Chawal Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.spiceupthecurry.com/vrat-ke-chawal-ki-kheer/
|Vrat Ke Chawal Recipe|
||8.1 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 125 gms Samwat Ke Chaawal
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Potato (boiled and diced)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
How to make Vrat Ke Chawal:
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds to it.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add potato pieces and sauté.
- Now add rice, salt, black pepper, and water to potatoes. Bring it to boil.
- Simmer and let the rice cook for about 15 minutes or till water evaporates.
- Garnish the cooked rice with coriander leaves.
- Vrat ke Chawal is ready. Serve hot with aloo ki sabzi and green chutney.