Wake-Up Casserole Recipe
|Wake-Up Casserole Recipe|
||75 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Wake-Up Casserole:
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over ham.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.