Walnut Burfi Recipe
|Walnut Burfi Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||3 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving||102|
- 1 cup Walnuts (roasted)
- 1-1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Nutmeg Powder
- Cardamom Powder
How to make Walnut Burfi:
- Keep one fistful of nuts aside and grind the remaining walnuts into powder.
- Now heat the milk and sugar together.Stir continuously till it thickens.
- Add in powdered walnuts. Mix thoroughly and keep stirring until, the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Now add the whole walnuts, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- Mix thoughroughy and remove from the flame.
- Spread this on a greased plate or sheet.
- Keep in refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Cut it into square shaped pieces.
- Walnut burfi is ready to serve.