Warm Potato Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2668/warm-potato-salad
|Warm Potato Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Potatoes
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Water
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Green Onions (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Warm Potato Salad:
- Pour plenty of water in a large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes to the water and cook them for about 15 minutes or till they are tender, but firm.
- Drain the potatoes and cool them. Chop them into small pieces.
- Keep a large, deep skillet over medium high heat and place the bacon slices in it.
- Cook until the pieces are evenly brown on all sides.
- Drain the slices and crumble them. Keep them aside. Reserve the bacon fat.
- Pour the reserved bacon fat in the skillet and add flour, white sugar, water and white wine vinegar. Cook, stirring, till the dressing gets thick.
- Add in the bacon slices, potatoes and green onions to the skillet. Stir to coat them well.
- Cook till the preparation is well heated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.