Watermelon Boat Recipe
|Watermelon Boat Recipe|
|Rating||7.8 / 10 (9 votes)|
- 1 large Watermelon
- 1 large Honeydew (cut into cubes)
- 1 large Cantaloupe (cut into cubes)
- 2 pints Fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup Green Grapes
How to make Watermelon Boat:
- At first cut a thin slice from bottom of watermelon with a sharp knife to allow it to sit flat.
- With a long sharp knife, cut the melon longitudinally and gently pull off the top section.
- Cut the corner of melon in saw-tooth shape with a sharp knife.
- Remove center with the help of a melon ball scoop, leaving an inch of melon fruit intact.
- Now in a large bowl, combine honeydew, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes and watermelon; spoon into boat and serve chilled.