Watermelon-Cucumber Margarita Recipe
|Watermelon-Cucumber Margarita Recipe|
- 1/2 cup 100% Blue Agave Silver Tequila
- 6 slices English Hothouse Cucumber
- 15 large Mint Leaves (fresh)
- 3 tbsp Sugar Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cointreau
- 1 1/2 cups 1-inch chunks Rindless Watermelon
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice (fresh)
- 2 cups Ice Cubes (divided)
- 2 small Watermelon Triangles, each skewered with 1 cucumber round (for garnish)
- 2 fresh Mint Sprigs (for garnish)
How to make Watermelon-Cucumber Margarita:
- Put the watermelon, cucumber and mint leaves in a medium sized bowl.
- Mash the ingredients with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Mix the lime juice, tequila, sugar syrup and Cointreau and 1cup Ice. Stir till it has blended well.
- Strain into a large measuring cup. Pour the drink into 2 tall glasses and pour margarita over after putting the ice in. Garnish using the watermelon skewers and mint sprigs.