Watermelon Jelly Recipe
|Watermelon Jelly Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 cups Fresh Watermelon (deseeded, chopped)
- 85 gms Liquid Fruit Pectin
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3-1/2 cups Sugar
How to make Watermelon Jelly:
- Blend watermelon pieces in blender on medium speed to form a puree.
- Now heat a pan, add melon, sugar, lemon juice and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in liquid fruit pectin and again bring it to a boil.
- Continue to cook for 15 more min while stirring occasionally, put off the flame.
- Now skim off the foam, and pour into jars and seal.
- Allow refrigerating and then served chilled.