Watermelon Pie Recipe
|Watermelon Pie Recipe|
||5.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cups Watermelon balls
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 8 tbsp Whipped Topping
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
How to make Watermelon Pie:
- Combine together the condensed milk and whipped topping.Add lime juice.
- Add watermelon balls and reserve 5 balls for garnishing.
- Pour the mixture into cracker crust.
- Garnish the pie with remaining watermelon balls.
- Chill for about 2 hours.
- Watermelon Pie is ready to serve.