Wheat Biscuits Recipe
Photo Credit: https://thefoodillusion.wordpress.com/2010/04/08/super-easy-recipe-whole-wheat-biscuits/
|Wheat Biscuits Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||7.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 3 cups Wheat Flour
- 6 tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- 1½ cups Milk
How to make Wheat Biscuits:
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Add butter and mix properly until moistened.
- Pour milk and knead smooth and soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1 cm thickness and cut into roundels of 2-inch diameter.
- Place on a buttered cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees F for 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Place in an air-tight container after cooling.
- Serve whenever required.