Wheat Germ Kheer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://babyfoodrecipes.in/dalia-kheer/
|Wheat Germ Kheer Recipe|
- 3/4 Cup of coarse wheat germ
- 1 ltr Milk
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tsp Each slivered almonds and pistachios
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 Drop kewra essence, if desired.
How to make Wheat Germ Kheer:
- Pour water in a large vessel and bring it to boil.
- Add wheat germ and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Now add boiled milk and simmer again for 15 minutes, stirring it occasionally.
- Be sure to boil the mixture till wheat germ is cooked well.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add cardamom powder and all other ingredients.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes again.
- Serve it hot.