White Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.fitnesstreats.com/2013/05/white-chocolate-protein-brownies/
|White Brownies Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||27 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 (2 oz) bars White Baking Chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Sugar (granulated)
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/8 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted and cooled)
- ¼ cup Almonds (sliced)
How to make White Brownies:
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute. Stir well.
- Microwave for an additional 10 to 20 seconds, stirring in between until smooth.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Take a small bowl and combine together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Take another large bowl and mix together sugar, eggs, water and almond extract.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter. Stir well until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds over the batter.
- Bake the batter for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.