White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2011/12/02/white-chocolate-pretzel-fudge/
|White Chocolate Fudge Recipe|
- 4 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- ¾ cup Pecans (chopped)
- 12 oz White Chocolate (chopped)
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make White Chocolate Fudge:
- Beat the sugar, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Heat the chocolate on the top a double boiler, over lightly simmering water.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted and turned into a smooth paste.
- Combine the chocolate and pecans into cream cheese and vanilla mixture.
- Spread into a buttered eight-inch square baking dish.
- Refrigerate the fudge for an hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.