White Wine Sangria Recipe
|White Wine Sangria Recipe|
- 2 Bottles dry white wine
- 1 Orange
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Tray ice cubes
- 1 Lemon
How to make White Wine Sangria:
- Mix together water, sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Make pieces of lemon, orange and banana.
- Pour hot syrup over fruits and place into a refrigerator.
- Transfer the fruit mixture to a large clear glass pitcher.
- Combine dry white wine.
- Add ice cubes.
- White Wine Sangria is ready to serve.