Wild Rice And Mushroom Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ohmyveggies.com/recipe-creamy-wild-rice-mushroom-soup/
|Wild Rice And Mushroom Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 oz Wild Rice (washed and drained)
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 1 Onion (white, finely chopped)
- 4 oz Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 5 tbsp Red Wine
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Wild Rice And Mushroom Soup:
- Put vegetable stock in a deep bottomed vessel or a pot.
- Mix in chopped onion, green bell pepper, and chopped fresh parsley.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover the pot and simmer it for about 15 minutes.
- Blend in wild rice. Simmer for 40 minutes.
- Mix in sliced mushrooms and red wine.
- Season it with salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.