Wine Biscuits Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dotivala.com/biscuits.html
|Wine Biscuits Recipe|
||8.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 455 g Wheat Flour
- 228 g Confectioners' Powdered Sugar
- 114 g Butter
- 114 g Cream
- 114 g Currants
- 10 g Caraway Seeds (lightly ground)
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Red Wine
- Milk (as needed)
How to make Wine Biscuits:
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix to form firm dough.
- Shape the dough into round balls and flatten them into biscuits.
- Grease a sheet pan and transfer the biscuits into the pan.
- Set the oven to 300 °F and bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden.