Photo Credit: http://inextlive.jagran.com/kalki-favourite-food-is-yakhini-201304200027
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||4.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 500 g Mutton (small pieces)
- 1 tbsp Dry Ginger Powder
- 1 tbsp Aniseed Powder (saunf)
- 100 g Khoya Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 12 Green Cardamom (crushed)
- 100 g Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 2 piece Cinnamon
- 1 cup Yoghurt
How to make Yakhini:
- Cook the mutton with aniseed, cardamom and ginger powder in enough water till tender.
- Mix curd, Khoya, sugar, cumin powder, cardamom and salt.
- Add the mixture to the mutton and mix well.
- Simmer the flame and add milk. Stir continuously for 15 minutes.
- Add ghee and put the mutton on low flame for 15 minutes more.
Serve hot with rice.