Yeast Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://fakeginger.com/2012/04/30/spicy-yeast-pancakes/
|Yeast Pancakes Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2½ tsp quick-rising Yeast
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ cups warm Milk (120 degrees F)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- Oil (for greasing)
How to make Yeast Pancakes:
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Combine egg, milk, butter, and yeast together in another bowl.
- Gradually add to the flour mixture and mix until well blended.
- Cover and place in a warm place to rise until doubled.
- Heat a griddle on medium-low flame and grease with oil.
- Beat the batter and pour ¼ cup on a hot griddle. Flip when bubbles form on top of the pancake. Cook till the second side turns golden brown.
- Transfer into a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.