Yellow Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/best-one-bowl-yellow-cake-recipe/
|Yellow Cake Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 3-3/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 Cups buttermilk
- 1 Cup butter
- 2-1/2 Cups white sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 -1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 3 Eggs
How to make Yellow Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour the two 9x13 inches pans.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda, keep aside.
- Take a big bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in vanilla.
- Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk, mixing just till incorporated. Now pour the batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the yellow cake.