Yellow Chilli Dip Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.wish-bone.com/products/sweet-spicy-honey-mustard-dressing/
|Yellow Chilli Dip Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 4 tbsp Hazelnuts (crushed)
- 3-4 Yellow Chillies (crushed)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 5-6 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (roughly chopped)
- 4-5 sprigs Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Chillies
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
How to make Yellow Chilli Dip:
- In a pan, heat two tablespoons of oil and add cumin seeds, onion and garlic and sauté for a while.
- Add to the onions in the pan and continue to sauté.
- In a mixer, crush the tomatoes and coriander leaves and add the mixture to the pan and sauté for some more time.
- Add salt and crushed hazelnuts and stir for a minute or two.
- Add crushed red chillies and remove it from heat.
- Shift the mixture into a bowl and add lemon juice and the remaining olive oil and mix.
- Serve as a dip.